Version 2.9.28 of SpamSieve is now available. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Works with Apple Mail under macOS 10.12.4. It’s easiest if you update to SpamSieve 2.9.28 before updating to 10.12.4. In any case, if you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu. Otherwise, with the SpamSieve plug-in not installed, Mail will move good messages to the spam mailbox without consulting SpamSieve.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- The Save Diagnostic Report… command in the Help menu now works with all versions of macOS that SpamSieve supports.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Made various internal code modernizations.
- Made the task code more robust.
- Worked around an OS bug that could cause a crash when creating a diagnostic report.
- Fixed a bug where Apple Mail messages trained as good didn’t move to the inbox when the Mac was running in Russian.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when logging errors.
- Updated the Danish and German localizations.
SpamSieve 2.9.28 works with Mac OS X 10.6 through macOS 10.12 and requires an e-mail client. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.