- SpamSieve 2.9.11 (released November 7) is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 and the Mail Update for Mavericks 1.0. If you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail, please choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu. It may also be necessary to restart your Mac. For additional information about changes in Mavericks related to SpamSieve, please see Mavericks Compatibility.
- There’s lots of information in the SpamSieve manual, such as the list of supported mail programs and OS versions, setup instructions for the different mail programs, and a section on iPhone spam filtering.
- For the best filtering accuracy, follow the instructions to do an initial training and to correct all the mistakes.
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- Are lots of spam messages (or more than before) ending up in your inbox? Even if SpamSieve is catching some of your spam, there’s a good chance that there’s a setup problem. Just fix your settings, and the accuracy will return to normal.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forward spam messages to this address.
Subscribe to the SpamSieve-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of SpamSieve is released or an important support issue arises.
The SpamSieve forum is the place to talk with other SpamSieve users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the SpamSieve forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making SpamSieve better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample SpamSieve AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate how to access SpamSieve’s rules, corpus, and windows. Additional scripts let you customize the interaction between SpamSieve and Address Book and various e-mail clients.
SpamSieve 2.9.11 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later. If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run SpamSieve 2.9.6. If you have Mac OS X 10.3, you can run SpamSieve 2.6.6. If you have Mac OS X 10.2, you can run SpamSieve 2.6.4. Purchasing SpamSieve 2.9.11 will also allow you to run these older versions.