- DropDMG 3.4.5 (released January 10) is compatible with macOS 10.6 through 10.12.
- If want to use a pre-release version of macOS or update to the latest release version as soon as it’s ready, check out the DropDMG public beta.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the DropDMG-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of DropDMG is released or an important support issue arises.
The DropDMG forum is the place to talk with other DropDMG users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the DropDMG forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making DropDMG better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample DropDMG AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate how to create images, burn images, and inspect the progress of DropDMG’s operations.
DropDMG 3.4.5 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later; DropDMG’s Automator action requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run DropDMG 3.2.4.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run DropDMG 2.8.6.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.3, you can run DropDMG 2.8.4.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.2, you can run DropDMG 2.2.
If you purchase DropDMG 3.4.5 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.