Organize, search, and archive your e-mail, Web pages, files, and miscellaneous scraps of information. Requires a Mac with Mac OS X.
Add powerful Bayesian spam filtering to the e-mail client on your iMac, MacBook, etc. Requires a Mac with Mac OS X.
You can pay via credit card or from your PayPal balance. Payments are securely processed by E-junkie and PayPal.
Entering your serial number into a demo version of DropDMG, EagleFiler, or SpamSieve turns it into the fully licensed version. Shortly after placing your order, you should receive an e-mail containing the serial number(s) for the product(s) that you purchased. Please make sure that your mail server and spam filter will accept a message from c-command.com to ensure that you receive this message. (If you purchased SpamSieve bundled with Mailsmith or PowerMail, you can go to this page to obtain your serial number.) You can have your serial numbers re-sent if necessary.
Each license for DropDMG, EagleFiler, or SpamSieve is good for one person or one computer—your choice. This means that you can use it on your desktop Mac and your laptop, or you and your family can use it (in separate user accounts) on a shared Mac. If there are multiple users on multiple Macs, you should purchase multiple licenses. Discounts for packs of 2, 10, and 50 licenses are available above.
A family (all living in the same household) can share a 2-user license. If you already have a single license, you can upgrade to a family license. To do this, purchase a new 2-user license, then e-mail your old and new order numbers to email@example.com, and we’ll refund the cost of the original license.
All maintenance releases (1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.6.1, etc.) and minor feature updates (1.1, 1.2, 1.5, etc.) are free. We have a track record of many such updates, and they have included significant new features. Major upgrades (2.0, 3.0) are free if you purchased the previous version within the last six months. If you purchased longer ago than that, you get a 50% discount. Free upgrades and discounts are only available if you originally purchased direct from C-Command, since the Mac App Store does not support upgrades.
The following is a complete list of other companies that are authorized to sell our products:
- Our eSellerate store sells DropDMG, EagleFiler, and SpamSieve. It can be useful if you want to buy an odd number of volume-priced licenses, e.g. 15 rather than two 10-packs.
- Apple’s Mac App Store sells DropDMG and EagleFiler. (See the list of DropDMG differences and EagleFiler differences compared with the direct versions.)
- Application Systems Heidelberg sells SpamSieve and supports it in German and French.
- Infinisys sells DropDMG , EagleFiler , and SpamSieve and supports them in Japanese.
- CTM Development sells SpamSieve bundled with PowerMail.
- shareEDGE sells SpamSieve.
- Amazon sells SpamSieve.