- EagleFiler 1.7.5 (released March 21) is compatible with macOS 10.6 through 10.12.
- macOS 10.12 introduces a number of PDF viewing bugs. Many of them are fixed if you update to macOS 10.12.4. Others can be partially worked around by using Continuous Scroll mode or Actual Size rather than Zoom to Fit. You can also use the Open With command to view your EagleFiler PDFs using another app such as Preview (which works around some of the issues) or PDFpen.
- If want to use a pre-release version of macOS or update to the latest release version as soon as it’s ready, check out the public beta.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Subscribe to the EagleFiler-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of EagleFiler is released or an important support issue arises.
The EagleFiler forum is the place to talk with other EagleFiler users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the EagleFiler forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making EagleFiler better. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample EagleFiler AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate some of EagleFiler’s scripting capabilities.
EagleFiler 1.7.5 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
If you purchase EagleFiler 1.7.5 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.