DropDMG 3.2.9 (released December 11) is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10.5 and Mac OS X 10.11.
The following issues are addressed in the DropDMG 3.3 public beta:
- Fixed a bug where Mac App Store receipts would not validate if the Mac’s language was set to Hebrew.
- Fixed a bug where if there were repeated errors saving the size of the Finder window, DropDMG would not properly clean up. Now it ejects and deletes the temporary disk image file.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the DropDMG-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of DropDMG is released or an important support issue arises.
The DropDMG forum is the place to talk with other DropDMG users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the DropDMG forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making DropDMG better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample DropDMG AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate how to create images, burn images, and inspect the progress of DropDMG’s operations.
DropDMG 3.2.9 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later; DropDMG’s Automator action requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run DropDMG 3.2.4.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run DropDMG 2.8.6.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.3, you can run DropDMG 2.8.4.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.2, you can run DropDMG 2.2.
If you purchase DropDMG 3.2.9 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.