- If you’re using the Mac App Store version of DropDMG, and it’s not launching, please see this page.
- DropDMG 3.2.8 (released September 29) is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10.5 and Mac OS X 10.11.
- Due to a change in Mac OS X 10.11, the various DropDMG commands that ask you to choose a file or folder now have an “Options” button that you need to click in order to see additional options such as the configuration that you want to use. This is addressed in the public beta.
- Due to a change in Mac OS X 10.11, the final disk image’s window height may be 23 point smaller than shown in the layout. This is addressed in the public beta.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the DropDMG-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of DropDMG is released or an important support issue arises.
The DropDMG forum is the place to talk with other DropDMG users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the DropDMG forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making DropDMG better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample DropDMG AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate how to create images, burn images, and inspect the progress of DropDMG’s operations.
DropDMG 3.2.8 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later; DropDMG’s Automator action requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run DropDMG 3.2.4.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run DropDMG 2.8.6.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.3, you can run DropDMG 2.8.4.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.2, you can run DropDMG 2.2.
If you purchase DropDMG 3.2.8 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.