SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.8.6. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Added support for Postbox 2.5.
- Updated the Setting Up MailMate instructions for the new preferences in MailMate 1.1.2.
- Updated the Setting Up Outlook instructions for Microsoft Office 2011 Service Pack 1.
- Updated the Setting Up Postbox instructions to ensure that messages that you train as spam are moved to the junk mailbox or trash.
- Worked around a rare OS/hardware condition that could prevent SpamSieve from launching.
- The Apple Mail plug-in is better at reporting errors when it’s unable to fully load itself.
- Made various other clarifications to the manual.
- Adjusted the help page titles to fit better in the menu and search results.
For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.