- EagleFiler 1.7 (released August 12) is compatible with the macOS 10.12 beta. However, we do not recommend using macOS 10.12 at this time because of a number of OS bugs displaying PDF files, split view glitches, and crashes when editing in text views.
- There is a known bug in Mac OS X 10.11.6 that can interfere with choosing fonts in EagleFiler’s preferences window. The EagleFiler public beta has a fix to work around this.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Subscribe to the EagleFiler-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of EagleFiler is released or an important support issue arises.
The EagleFiler forum is the place to talk with other EagleFiler users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the EagleFiler forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making EagleFiler better. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample EagleFiler AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate some of EagleFiler’s scripting capabilities.
EagleFiler 1.7 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
If you purchase EagleFiler 1.7 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.