- Due to an OS bug, the Share button in the toolbar does not work on Mac OS X 10.10. You can still share EagleFiler records by dragging and dropping them to other applications.
- Due to an OS bug, text in the source list is sometimes unreadable unless Reduce Transparency is enabled. The next version of EagleFiler will work around this bug.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the EagleFiler-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of EagleFiler is released or an important support issue arises.
The EagleFiler forum is the place to talk with other EagleFiler users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the EagleFiler forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making EagleFiler better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample EagleFiler AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate some of EagleFiler’s scripting capabilities.
EagleFiler 1.6.4 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
If you purchase EagleFiler 1.6.4 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.