EagleFiler 1.6.8 (released March 10) is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10.5 and Mac OS X 10.11.
The following issues are addressed in the EagleFiler 1.6.9 public beta:
- Fixed an issue where capturing from Safari didn’t work if Safari Technology Preview was running at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where the “replied” and “sent” tags were not imported from Mailsmith.
- Fixed a regression where the fallback MIME text decoder didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug that could cause EagleFiler to report an error about an “EmptyViewer,” e.g. when importing.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Subscribe to the EagleFiler-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of EagleFiler is released or an important support issue arises.
The EagleFiler forum is the place to talk with other EagleFiler users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the EagleFiler forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making EagleFiler better. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample EagleFiler AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate some of EagleFiler’s scripting capabilities.
EagleFiler 1.6.8 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
If you purchase EagleFiler 1.6.8 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.