- Known Issues:
- We’ve received some reports of an OS bug in Mac OS X 10.10 that prevents changing the fonts in EagleFiler’s preferences. Restarting the Mac usually fixes the problem, or you can change the fonts using Terminal.
- Normally, you can import from Yojimbo by selecting items there and pressing EagleFiler’s capture key. This does not currently work with Yojimbo 4, but you can request a beta version that fixes this problem.
- Capturing empty messages from Outlook 2011 may cause EagleFiler to report an error. You can request a beta version that fixes this problem.
- Due to an OS bug, the Share button in the toolbar does not work on Mac OS X 10.10. You can still share EagleFiler records by dragging and dropping them to other applications.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the EagleFiler-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of EagleFiler is released or an important support issue arises.
The EagleFiler forum is the place to talk with other EagleFiler users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the EagleFiler forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making EagleFiler better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample EagleFiler AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate some of EagleFiler’s scripting capabilities.
EagleFiler 1.6.3 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
If you purchase EagleFiler 1.6.3 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.