- If you’re using the Mac App Store version of EagleFiler, and it’s not launching, please see this page.
- EagleFiler 1.6.6 (released September 29) is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10.5 and Mac OS X 10.11.
- Have you checked the list of frequently asked questions?
- If you’ve lost your purchase information, you can look up your serial number.
- If your question is not answered above, please gather the proper background information and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the EagleFiler-News mailing list to get an e-mail when a new version of EagleFiler is released or an important support issue arises.
The EagleFiler forum is the place to talk with other EagleFiler users, share tips and tricks, and ask questions. To keep up with the latest posts, you can sign up for the EagleFiler forum RSS feed, or to a single feed for all the forums.
We’d like to hear your suggestions for making EagleFiler better. Please send them to email@example.com.
Sample EagleFiler AppleScripts are available, which demonstrate some of EagleFiler’s scripting capabilities.
EagleFiler 1.6.6 requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.5, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
- If you have Mac OS X 10.4, you can run EagleFiler 1.5.10.
If you purchase EagleFiler 1.6.6 you can request a serial number to run these older versions.