- DropDMG now displays file sizes using the system standard style (requires Mac OS X 10.8 or later).
- The Burn OS X Install DVD command has been renamed to Create OS X Install Disk. It now offers instructions for creating an installer disk (e.g. hard drive, USB stick, or SD card) for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed a bug where changes to the license agreement text weren’t saved if you created a new license or language using the action menu.
- Fixed a bug where some disk image files were incorrectly owned by root if Always run with root access was checked.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG would use a stale version number variable when you imaged an application, updated it (e.g. via the Mac App Store), and then imaged it again in the same DropDMG session.
- Automatic software updates no longer fail if Hazel is set to move files in the Downloads folder.
- Fixed a typo in the man page.
2013-10-10: DropDMG 3.2.3 was submitted to the Mac App Store.
2013-10-15: DropDMG 3.2.3 is now available from the Mac App Store.