- DropDMG no longer posts errors to Notification Center. Instead, if DropDMG is not frontmost, it will bounce the Dock icon to alert you of an error.
- Made some code signing changes for better compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9.
- DropDMG is better at detecting errors when setting the background picture and arranging the icons.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when using DropDMG’s Automator action.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an internal error when creating a hybrid disk image if the layouts preferences were open.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG could report an error when converting a disk image from .iso format to .dmg if the destination file already existed.
- Updated the sample AppleScripts.
- Updated the French localization.
2014-01-28: DropDMG 3.2.4 has not been submitted to the Mac App Store due to a code signing bug in Mac OS X 10.9.x. However, if you purchased DropDMG from the Mac App Store, you can download and use the direct-sale version of DropDMG 3.2.4.