Version 2.9.5 of SpamSieve is now available. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Updated the Apple Mail plug-in to work with Security Update 2012-004 (Snow Leopard) for Mac OS X 10.6.8. If, after installing this update, you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Mail’s Message menu, it may be necessary to go to the SpamSieve menu and choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In.
- The AppleScripts for controlling the Griffin PowerMate seem to trigger a crashing bug in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Thus, SpamSieve’s Flash PowerMate option has been turned off. You can try re-enabling it in the preferences if desired.
- When training a message as good from Apple Mail, SpamSieve is better at figuring out which account it came from.
- Worked around problems on some Macs that could prevent SpamSieve from receiving training commands from Apple Mail on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Import Blocklist Regex Rules is a sample AppleScript that shows how to create blocklist rules using the contents of a text file.
- Made various improvements to the manual.
SpamSieve 2.9.5 works with Mac OS X 10.4 through 10.8 and requires an e-mail client. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.