Thread: dropdmg command-line tool

Default dropdmg command-line tool

Does the command-line tool support both --license-folder and --layout-folder? I can get either one to work just fine, but specifying both together doesn't work: I get an error along the lines of 'Invalid “layout folder”' (if I specified the layout folder first), or 'Invalid “license folder”:' (if I specified the license folder first).

Quote Originally Posted by Atomjack View Post
    Does the command-line tool support both --license-folder and --layout-folder? I can get either one to work just fine, but specifying both together doesn't work: I get an error along the lines of 'Invalid “layout folder”' (if I specified the layout folder first), or 'Invalid “license folder”:' (if I specified the license folder first).
    Thanks for the report. It looks like there’s a bug here where you can only use one at a time from the command-line tool. Please contact dropdmg@c-command.com, and I’ll get you a build that fixes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomjack View Post
    This is fixed in DropDMG 3.0.3.