Outlook - Filter Mailboxes script doesn't work automatically.

Hello together,

the script “Outlook - Filter Mailboxes.app” Version 2.9.37 with MacOS 10.15.1 doesn’t start automatically. The script is saved in the folder “Application”. It is defined to start automatically. The MacOS system configuration is defined so that the script can access the folders and it’s defined for automation. Outlook 16.29 moves the e-mails to the folder InboxSpamSieve well.

The script doesn’t work each minute or with a double klick or after stop and restart.

The script works perfectly in the Apple Script-Editor.

Any ideas from everyone?

Hello together,

I have an issue with the program “Outlook - Filter Mailboxes.app”. It doesn’t work automatically each minute or when I call with a double klick.

It works fine when I call it in the script editor.

MacOS 10.15.1
Outlook on MAC 16.29

SpamSiev access is configured for the folder and automatic run. The autostart of the program is configured. The e-mails are moved well to the folder InboxSpamSieve.

Any ideas from everyone?

Which method have you used to make it start automatically?

Are you using the Outlook - Filter Mailboxes app downloaded from the site, or did you modify it?

What is the modification date of the app file?

Does it work in any context other than from Script Editor?

You can open the Console app and search for “Outlook Filter Mailboxes” before launching it to see whether it’s reporting any errors.

Are you using the Outlook - Filter Mailboxes app downloaded from the site, or did you modify it?

What is the modification date of the app file?

Fact is that the modificaton date was different to the used script now. I think it was an old version of the script. I downloaded the script file and not the app!

I reinstalled the Outlook - Filter Mailboxes app from your side. It works fine.

THX

Aha, with recent versions of macOS, it is difficult to save a standalone app yourself that will work. It won’t have the right privacy entitlements, and the system will kill it. I recommend downloading the pre-built version.

Great!