Wish list....

I am a newbie when it comes to EagleFiler but so far I like it. I would like to see if there is a way to view the notes differently. If not, then maybe it can go on a Wish List.

I like how Evernote displays the notes. There are a couple of different view choices but the one I like the best is where the different notebooks are along the left side, then the list of notes for that particular notebook and the 3rd column is where the note’s information is displayed.

I have a 13" MBP and when I click on a note it is displayed at the bottom and it’s just not big enough for my old, tired eyes. I know that I can adjust the size a little bit, up and down, but it’s not enough plus the list of the notes above gets cut off so I can only see 3 titles.

Like I said, I am new user of EagleFiler so maybe I am missing a setting or something… PLEASE let me know! Thank you, Judy

Welcome to EagleFiler. A landscape/widescreen layout is not currently possible, but it’s planned for the next major version of EagleFiler.

I’m also a newbie in EagleFiler and discovers it bit by bit, coming from Evernote mainly.
Do you have any landing date for this next major version?

It’s probably not a good idea to give you a date. But I’m working on it.

I understand :slight_smile:
It’s good to know it’s not just an idea but an ongoing project.