Thread: Change where good email is moved

Default Change where good email is moved

Hello,

Im using Outlook365 and SpamSieve is working great. Prior to using SpamSieve I had a rule that move all incoming messages from the Inbox to a folder in another account (Exchange account). I can't get that to work now. Was wondering if SpamSieve can changed to put good mail it is moving from the InboxSpamSieve folder after scanning in a different folder instead of the inbox.

Thank you

Default Change where good email is moved

Hello,

Im a newbie to SpamSieve. Im using Outlook 365 and SpamSieve is working great. Prior to using SpamSieve I had a rule that moved incoming emails for a IMAP Inbox to a folder in a different email account (Exchange account). I can't seem to get this working with SpamSieve. Is there a way to have SpamSieve put good emails that it has scanned and is moving out of InboxSPamSieve in a different folder than the account inbox.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Was wondering if SpamSieve can changed to put good mail it is moving from the InboxSpamSieve folder after scanning in a different folder instead of the inbox.
    Not exactly, but there’s another way to do that. Say that your folder is called Destination. You could create a folder next to it called InboxSpamSieveDestination. Then change your InboxSpamSieve rule to move the messages to InboxSpamSieveDestination instead of InboxSpamSieve. Then SpamSieve will move the good messages from InboxSpamSieveDestination to Destination.