Scanning into Eagle Filer with Fujitsu i1300 & ix1100 not possible with Mojave

Since I upgraded to Mojave, I can no longer scan directly into Eagle Filer. Fujitsu wants me to use their new database which I prefer not to do. Is there a way to scan directly into EF with some software other than that supplied by Fujitsu? I tried to find some workaround in the Forum but could not find any.

Thanks, Bill

What is the name and version of the Fujitsu software that you’re using? It is hard to believe that they no longer have a way to save scanned files in a folder.

You may be able to use VueScan.

When ScanSnap Manager would not work after upgrading to Mojave, I went to the Fujitsu Page to get the Mojave driver, found the following:

"Software Downloads: ScanSnap S1300i

As legacy ScanSnap Software (such as ScanSnap Manager, ScanSnap Organizer, or CardMinder) is a 32-bit application, it may not work properly on future macOSnew window.
Use ScanSnap Home instead.

Setup Programs

Setup Programs

Those using ScanSnap Home

ScanSnap Home is a desktop application that edits, manages, and utilizes scanned data from documents, business cards, photos, and receipts to increase your productivity.
Introduction of ScanSnap Homenew window
Attention
The following software will be uninstalled by installing ScanSnap Home:
ScanSnap Manager
ScanSnap Organizer
ScanSnap Receipt
CardMinder
ScanSnap Cloud
Also, ScanSnap Home does not offer some functions which have been available with the software above. For details, please refer to PDF Removed Functions.

Software Release date
ScanSnap Home Download Installer 1.2.1 Download new-window May 9, 2019
ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ 5.5 Download April 13, 2017
When the setup has completed, check for the latest updates and apply them all prior to using the scanner.

If you are installing ScanSnap Home onto a computer without an internet connection, use the offline installer. "

I thought that “Home” would have the same features as ScanSnap Manager, not replace it. WRONG! I hope i missed something but up until now I have not found a solution. Believe I’ll try VueScan. Thanks, Bill BTW, HOME does work to some extent and is very similar in appearance to MARINER Software’s PAPERLESS 3. The same response was listed for my driver search for the iX 1100i

Hmm, ScanSnap Manager 3.2.80 is working fine for me with macOS 10.14.5.

Agreed, I have no problems with current macOS, but the old ScanSnap Manager is 32-bit and will fail to run in macOS 10.15. From what I understand the transition to ScanSnap Home is one-way, so I’d appreciate understanding if anyone has been able to get ScanSnap Home to integrate with EagleFiler or if I need to pursue another approach for scanning (e.g. running macOS 10.14 in a VM).

I found this thread which includes a few screenshots. Looks like “scan to folder” is available and is a default with the just released update of ScanSnap Home, so it should not be too hard to migrate my EagleFiler workflow!