Moving to new computer

I’ve been using SpamSieve for a while. I now got a new computer (an iMac) and want to install SpamSieve on that one, and make it my primary computer.

Is there a good way to transfer what SpamSieve has learned (i.e. what’s Spam) to the new computer??? If so, how do I do it, i.e. which files need to be moved to the new computer?

Also, am I best off just downloading and reinstalling a fresh version of the program itself, as opposed to copying the app from one computer to the next?

Thanks!

Moving SpamSieve to new computer
I’ve been using SpamSieve for a while. Now I got a new computer (an iMac) and want to install SpamSieve on it.

Am I better off re-downloading Spamsieve to the new computer, as opposed to copying the app from one computer to another? I had purchased SpamSieve. Is there any problem with installing it on a new computer (I still have the serial number)?

And more important: is there a way to save all the learned info (i.e. what is Spam) from the old computer to the new one, instead of retraining SpamSieve? If so. which files do I need to move, and where are they?

Thanks!

I would download a fresh copy of the app but then copy over the data files, as described here.