mailmate: "sticky junk"

hi there.

i can’t find support at mailmate, so i’m searching for help here. once in while i receive messages, that have been falsely marked as junk and that i can’t move out of the junk.
no matter which way i choose (button “move out of junk”, menu “junk state: no junk”, right-mouse-click …), the message just stays in the junk-folder?
the spamsieve log indicates no errors – if i’m reading it right? even placing the sender in the whitelist or a new evaluation does’nt help.
the spam score is “0”, but the message keeps “sticky”. but the strange thing is: it happens only to some "junk“ messages, but not to all of them?
meanwhile i’m little despaired, because i’m not able to empty my junk-box, otherwise i would lose all the wrongly tagged messages, too …

thank you
jan

the log after marking the message as no junk:

Trained: Spam (Manual)
Subject: Heute schon das Sparschwein gefüttert?
Identifier: qnkecpHu34xFrrl8ZEEKCw==
Actions: disabled rule <Von (Adresse) entspricht "sabi@simpel.ueberblick-einfach.online"> in SpamSieve whitelist, disabled rule <Von (Name) entspricht "Sabiene Armbruster"> in SpamSieve whitelist, disabled rule <Liste-Abmelden entspricht " <http://simpel.ueberblick-einfach.online/dismiss.jsp?data=7QvRHhdS3WSXUoNwJeiPGzd9bCm4trZtc7f9ZggntSRe9TaVBz51pzPCnQvG8B8gPX&z=Zq697dQ6YJBR&zk=t4grjVDRPYQyZrapdiRR2Q5GrQx>
"> in SpamSieve whitelist, added rule <Von (Adresse) entspricht "sabi@simpel.ueberblick-einfach.online"> to SpamSieve blocklist, added rule <Von (Name) entspricht "Sabiene Armbruster"> to SpamSieve blocklist, added to Spam corpus (3231), removed from Gut corpus (2220)
Date: 2018-05-15 17:18:50 +0200 (GMT+2)
=====================================================================
Mistake: Falsch Negativ
Subject: Heute schon das Sparschwein gefüttert?
Identifier: qnkecpHu34xFrrl8ZEEKCw==
Classifier: Bayesian
Score: 27
Date: 2018-05-15 17:18:55 +0200 (GMT+2)

mailmate & spamsieve – “sticky” junk
hi there.

now i’m trying my luck here. once in while i receive messages that have been falsely marked as junk and that i can’t move out of the junk.
no matter which way i choose (button “move out of junk”, menu, ctrl-click …), the message just stays in junk.
my spamsieve-log indicates no errors, too? even the whitelist and a fresh evaluation does’nt help.
the strange thing is: it happens to some "junk“ messages, but not to all of them?
meanwhile i’m little despaired, because i’m not able to empty my junk-box, otherwise i would lose the wrongly arranged messages …

thank you
jan

This sounds like a MailMate or server issue, since SpamSieve has no control over which mailbox the messages are in. I’ll contact the MailMate developer and see whether he has any suggestions.

Are you sure this is the right log entry? It shows that you marked the message as junk, rather than not junk.

This sounds like a MailMate or server issue, since SpamSieve has no control over which mailbox the messages are in. I’ll contact the MailMate developer and see whether he has any suggestions.

thank you!

Are you sure this is the right log entry? It shows that you marked the message as junk, rather than not junk.

i hope so :wink: this was the last entry after my actions in mailmate.
and i was a bit confused by the mixed language »Mistake: Falsch Negativ«?

otherwise i’m extremely satisfied with spamsieve and am amazed about the good filter quality.

He said he’ll reply to you by today.

False Negative means that SpamSieve thought the message was good but you trained it as spam. This does not seem consistent with what you said about marking a message in the Junk mailbox as Not Junk. That’s why I was wondering whether this was the right log entry for what you were talking about…