Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bulk Saving WebPages as PDF using paparazzi

  1. #1

    Default Bulk Saving WebPages as PDF using paparazzi

    There is very nice script to convert webarchive to pdf http://c-command.com/scripts/eaglefi...archive-to-pdf, but sometimes it cropping page...

    Example webarchive https://www.dropbox.com/s/htil0w7qx1...ebarchive?dl=0
    Example bad conversation https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2neer19gh...0copy.pdf?dl=0


    There is utility Paparazzi to convert url and webarchive to PDF single page.
    There is a script to work with safari url.

    tell application "Safari"
    set theURL to URL of front document
    set theTitle to name of current tab of window 1 as text
    end tell

    tell application "Paparazzi!"
    launch hidden
    set minsize to {1024, 768}
    capture theURL min size minsize
    repeat while busy
    -- To wait until the page is loaded.
    end repeat
    save as PDF in (POSIX path of "/Users/z/Dropbox/Google/1 INBOX/Eaglefiler_inbox/Files/") & "/" & theTitle & ".pdf"
    quit
    end tell


    Im not good with scripting.....
    How to make this script http://c-command.com/scripts/eaglefi...archive-to-pdf work with paparazzi

  2. #2

    Default

    It looks like Paparazzi is creating a fresh PDF from the Web page, not converting a Web archive. If that’s what you want to do, you can just have EagleFiler import the URL in single page mode:

    Code:
    tell application "EagleFiler"
        tell library document 1
            set _url to "http://www.apple.com"
            import URLs {_url} Web page format PDF single page format
        end tell
    end tell
    Or you could set the format in EagleFiler’s preferences and then paste all the URLs into the Import URLs… window.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsai View Post
    It looks like Paparazzi is creating a fresh PDF from the Web page, not converting a Web archive. If that’s what you want to do, you can just have EagleFiler import the URL in single page mode:

    Code:
    tell application "EagleFiler"
        tell library document 1
            set _url to "http://www.apple.com"
            import URLs {_url} Web page format PDF single page format
        end tell
    end tell
    Or you could set the format in EagleFiler’s preferences and then paste all the URLs into the Import URLs… window.


    No its not what i want. Paparazzi can capture webarchive with simple drag n drop or open in and save it as PDF or Image........ i jast need to do the script http://c-command.com/scripts/eaglefi...archive-to-pdf with paparazzi.


    in safari paparazzi script is
    tell application "Safari"
    set theURL to URL of front document
    set theTitle to name of current tab of window 1 as text
    end tell

    tell application "Paparazzi!"
    launch hidden
    set minsize to {1024, 768}
    capture theURL min size minsize
    repeat while busy
    -- To wait until the page is loaded.
    end repeat
    save as PDF in (POSIX path of "/Users/z/Dropbox/Google/1 INBOX/Eaglefiler_inbox/Files/") & "/" & theTitle & ".pdf"
    quit
    end tell


    How to do the same but with eaglefiler,

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qweewert View Post
    No its not what i want. Paparazzi can capture webarchive with simple drag n drop or open in and save it as PDF or Image........ i jast need to do the script http://c-command.com/scripts/eaglefi...archive-to-pdf with paparazzi.
    That script is specifically designed for EagleFiler. I don’t know if Paparazzi has equivalent functionality. You could ask its developer.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsai View Post
    That script is specifically designed for EagleFiler. I don’t know if Paparazzi has equivalent functionality. You could ask its developer.

    Eaglefiler script jast geting path to pdf, and paparazzi can create pdf to cpecific path, but my skills is LOW level to this))) I can pay to somebody to make this))

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qweewert View Post
    Eaglefiler script jast geting path to pdf, and paparazzi can create pdf to cpecific path, but my skills is LOW level to this))) I can pay to somebody to make this))
    Sorry, but I don’t understand what you’re asking. Could you please restate what you want to do?

Similar Threads

  1. Bulk Print Workflow to PDF
    By shipahoy in forum EagleFiler
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 02:54 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:16 PM
  3. import webpages behind paywall?
    By tigertass in forum EagleFiler
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 06:19 PM
  4. Bulk mail folder
    By Blr24th in forum SpamSieve
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:18 PM
  5. Saving Safari Web Pages as PDF
    By sychou in forum EagleFiler
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •