The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
Version 2.9.27 of SpamSieve is now available. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Works with Apple Mail under macOS 10.12.2. It’s easiest if you update to SpamSieve 2.9.27 before updating to 10.12.2. In any case, if you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu. Otherwise, with the SpamSieve plug-in not installed, Mail will move good messages to the spam mailbox without consulting SpamSieve.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- The new Save Diagnostic Report… command in the Help menu provides an easier way of recording error logs and other information to send to technical support (requires macOS 10.12).
- The Apple Mail - Remote Training script now lets you specify a different spam mailbox name for each account.
- The Quit when mail client quits feature now works with Airmail 3.
- The Outlook - Filter Mailboxes script now filters messages in inboxes with localized names.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Made various changes to SpamSieve’s logging to work better with macOS 10.12.
- Improved SpamSieve’s checking of the launch agent’s owner and group.
- Improved the debug logging when training as spam in Apple Mail.
- Fixed a regression where the Change Settings command in Apple Mail did not show the current settings using the default button.
- SpamSieve now removes the Show Tab Bar menu item and associated functionality on macOS 10.12, since they don’t make sense for its user interface.
- Updated to Xcode 8.1.
SpamSieve 2.9.27 works with Mac OS X 10.6 through macOS 10.12 and requires an e-mail client. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.
Tags for this Thread