Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: With Spark?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default With Spark?

    Any way to work with Spark?
    I just installed Spark but I do not find the script or way to work with SpamSieve.
    Any way to install the script?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JADE22 View Post
    Any way to work with Spark?
    Not currently. The supported mail programs are listed here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JADE22 View Post
    I just installed Spark but I do not find the script or way to work with SpamSieve.
    Any way to install the script?
    There is no script because Spark does not support AppleScript (or plug-ins).

  3. #3

    Default Another request.

    Hi I too have started using Spark and much prefer it to Apple Mail. Would love to see a plug in for Spark

    Thanks

  4. #4

    Default Working with Spark

    Will you be working towards making SpamSieve work with Spark in the near future? I too am switching to Spark. I found too many problems with Apple Mail.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbbdco View Post
    Will you be working towards making SpamSieve work with Spark in the near future?
    I would like to get SpamSieve and Spark working together. This will require cooperation from Readdle. They have said that they are interested in integrating with SpamSieve, and I’ve offered to work with them. I don’t know what priority they’ve assigned it.

  6. #6

    Default

    I too am interested in Spark support however I have found and setup a SpamSieve Drone using Apple mail and I am very happy with it. It does require an always on machine but it is a worth while setup, for those who are interested:

    https://c-command.com/spamsieve/help...pam-filte.html

  7. #7

    Default Spark?

    I have a MacMini setup with AppleMail and a drone setup on that machine.

    If I leave the above in place and install Spark on a MacBook, can I do remote training easily using Spark?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwoffenden View Post
    I have a MacMini setup with AppleMail and a drone setup on that machine.

    If I leave the above in place and install Spark on a MacBook, can I do remote training easily using Spark?
    Yep, the drone setup creates two folders for training, train good / train spam. You drag your emails into the folder that matches and the next time it runs it checks those folders and trains itself. Works with any client as long as you’ve installed the drone on a machine with a supported email client.

  9. #9

    Default Spark

    Any update on using SS with Spark? Can't find any comments more recent than March 2018, that's now over a year ago.
    Thx -

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Any update on using SS with Spark? Can't find any comments more recent than March 2018, that's now over a year ago.
    A while ago (over a year) they asked me for information about how to integrate with SpamSieve, which I sent, but I haven’t heard anything since. They’ve made some recent tweets saying that it is on their roadmap.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsai View Post
    A while ago (over a year) they asked me for information about how to integrate with SpamSieve, which I sent, but I haven’t heard anything since. They’ve made some recent tweets saying that it is on their roadmap.
    Here's hoping they step on the gas - Thanks Michael.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2016, 02:30 PM
  2. Import data from Spark?
    By HonzaIL in forum EagleFiler
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2016, 10:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •