Train by Subject

For the love of all things “common sense,” please add a feature that allows users to train messages as spam by subject!

Adding them one by one to the White list would take more time than just reviewing them and deleting them. The subject de jure changes practically every day. I currently select large blocks of messages missed by the filter and choose “Train as Spam” and they still fill up my inbox. Given that nearly all spambots today send out spam messages with the same subject but with different send addresses, you would think this would be obvious.

Presumably you mean the blocklist. SpamSieve automatically learns from the message subjects when you train a message as spam. It should not be necessary to add subjects to the blocklist. If you find yourself needing to do that, that’s a sign that something is wrong and you should fix the root problem rather than making lots of blocklist rules. Please see this page and send in a report if necessary. It looks like we already discussed this a few weeks ago, but I don’t think I heard back from you.