MailMate Training mailboxes not working

I have MailMate set up as a drone and it is working great as far as filtering spam goes. However, the TrainGood and TrainSpam mailboxes aren’t working. I followed the directions at: http://c-command.com/spamsieve/help/setting-up-a-mailmate-d.

I have the mailbox synchronization schedules set for 10 minutes. I also tried manually synchronizing, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Do you mean that the messages are staying in the training mailboxes? Have you checked SpamSieve’s log to see whether the messages are being trained? Have you checked the Console log to see whether any errors were reported?

Yes, the messages are staying in the training mailboxes. I checked the SpamSieve log, and the messages don’t appear there, so it looks like they are not being trained. There is one error message that shows up periodically: Error: Couldn’t commit because cannot start a transaction within a transaction

OK, I would suggest contacting the MailMate developer about that, because it sounds like MailMate isn’t applying the mailbox’s actions.

This is not the cause of the problem, but it does indicate that SpamSieve’s statistics database is damaged and needs to be reset.