mail I send to myself stays in the spam folder

Hey I just started with SpamSieve and I have read extensively in the manual and cannot find why email I send to myself stays in the spam folder. I have trained it as good, I have exclude my addresses unchecked in prefs. It seems that regardless of account if the mail is sent from my name it is Spam.

I am using SpamSieve2.9.19 on Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)

Apple mail app Version 8.2 (2070.6)

I Run SpamSieve on a single Mac and let it clean your inbox for all the Macs. All the training is done from that Mac.

Using a server spam mailbox w/o a drone at this point.

I am using SpamSieve with multiple e-mail accounts they all share one server spam mail box. I have two mailing list emails that do not use spamsieve, mail sent from myself from these accounts also go to spam???

Screen Shot 2015-02-14 at 10.05.30 AM.png

The problem seems to be that your SpamSieve rule in Mail is not called “SpamSieve”. It looks like it starts with a space character. If the name of the rule is not correct, every message will go to the Spam mailbox.

yep
You are absolutely correct! Devil is in the details! thanks for the speedy reply.

It’s funny it seemed like it was all working okay though, except MY mail back to me. s soon as i corrected the Spamsieve name, my mail to me went right into my inbox.