Thread: About SpamSieve Mac App

Default About SpamSieve Mac App

Hello i'm having very difficult time setting up SpamSieve to work with My Mac Mail, i'm always getting Sign's popping up every time about SpamSieve that i can't stop it from doing it, i tried everything but still nothing happening, i tried setting up SpamSieve but don't know if i'm doing it right??? there used to be a SpamSieve Video that i watched in the very Beginning when i 1st bought SpamSieve that i got it to work at 1 point but as of late i re- did my computer again & I Can't get these SpamSieve Window to stop coming on every time i open up Mac Mail how do i set this thing up??? i tried reading the instructions but there very confusing??? i'm about to Uninstall SpamSieve :(

Quote Originally Posted by SpamSieve4Ever View Post
    i'm always getting Sign's popping up every time about SpamSieve that i can't stop it from doing it
    I’m not sure what you are referring to. What do they say?

Quote Originally Posted by SpamSieve4Ever View Post
    there used to be a SpamSieve Video that i watched in the very Beginning when i 1st bought SpamSieve
    There still is. It’s right at the beginning of the instructions for Apple Mail.

thank you all i needed was the video & i fixed it in my Mac Computer already :) i see the video in the link thanks, i did not see it before :( but i saw it now :)