Long time for activation email

Don’t know if this is something adjustable or repairable, but it took more than 2 days for my activation email to be sent.

Best wishes,

Steve

Sorry about that. Do you mean for the forum (rather than the software)? As forum admin, I received an e-mail about 49 hours ago saying that you had joined the forum. If you save your e-mail in “Raw Message Source” format and e-mail it to me as an attachment, perhaps I can see where the delay was.

I’m guessing you mean the activation message, which I have just sent. Otherwise, please let me know which e-mail you meant.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Steve

Thanks. It looks like the e-mail was sent today. I’m not sure why it would be delayed like that; the forum normally sends it right after you register. Are you promptly receiving the e-mails saying that your forum thread was replied to? Those are sent via the same mail server.

Yes. The latest (pointing to this thread) went out at 1:43 EST.

I guess the forum software just knew how anxious I was to be a member and was implying I needed some self-discipline.

Steve

yeah activation mail is receive very late and when i click to active link then it show me you have pending approval from admin side.
it’s to bad.
Ethanlee from assignment help.

I think the pending approval is not for the forum account activation but to moderate your post, to make sure it isn’t spam. Once the system trusts you, you can post without delay.

i mean activation mail which is send by your site this mail are come late.

OK, if you save the e-mail in “Raw Message Source” format and e-mail it to me as an attachment, perhaps I can see where the delay was.

I just got mine after around 24 hours. Was going to email support.

Sorry for the delay. I think the forum sends it right away, but perhaps something delayed it along the way to your mailbox. If you save your e-mail in “Raw Message Source” format and e-mail it to me as an attachment, perhaps I can see where the delay was.

I got mine after around 24 hours too ;/

I received mine within seconds (just joined). I don’t think the problem is with forum software, sometimes the mail servers (at any end) act strangely.

I too received mine almost instantly. There seems no problem with the forum software. BTW, I’m using Yahoo email.

I don’t know what other people have been experiencing but let me tell you that my email verification came within seconds after registering. I did not get any issues at all.

Same with me, I got my verification email within 1 or 2 seconds after registering here.