Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hide Dock icon in 2.9.6?

  1. #1

    Default Hide Dock icon in 2.9.6?

    There's no longer an LSUIElement key in the Info.plist file as outlined in the documentation.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisryan View Post
    There's no longer an LSUIElement key in the Info.plist file as outlined in the documentation.
    Yes, there is. Please see below:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LSUIElement.png 
Views:	212 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	354

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsai View Post
    Yes, there is. Please see below:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LSUIElement.png 
Views:	212 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	354
    Sorry—I checked a couple of times; the contents of the file seem different than before. Odd.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisryan View Post
    Sorry—I checked a couple of times; the contents of the file seem different than before. Odd.
    What are you seeing that’s different? I just compared the Info.plist for 2.9.5 and 2.9.6, and the only differences are the version number and the BuildMachineOSBuild.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsai View Post
    What are you seeing that’s different? I just compared the Info.plist for 2.9.5 and 2.9.6, and the only differences are the version number and the BuildMachineOSBuild.
    Embarrassed to say that I was looking at the plist for another app (that also starts with "Spam"). Sorry to waste your time—keep up the great work!

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestion - Making the Dock icon invisible
    By Gilles99 in forum SpamSieve
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 01:55 PM
  2. Hide SpamSieve 2.9.3 in dock
    By d311boy in forum SpamSieve
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 01:22 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 05:35 PM
  4. Script to "hide" selected records
    By Steve Samuels in forum EagleFiler
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Strange quirk with dock icon
    By mustbjones in forum SpamSieve
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 12:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •