Reading emails in EagleFiler

Hi,
I’m new to using Eaglefinder. I imported all my emails from Outlook (Mac) to Eaglefinder (6000 of them) but can only see the content of a few of the emails. The majority do not have any titles and no message. Almost looks like a folder issue although the individual mail numbers match with the originals.
What am I doing wrong?
Phoebe

I’ve not heard of that problem before. Please e-mail me one of the problem mailboxes and a screenshot showing what it looks like on your Mac so that I can investigate this further.

Hi,

Has this been solved? I am having the very same problem. I capture a folder of messages in Outlook but most have no content in the message when I look at them in Eaglefiler.

Thanks,
Q

Phoebe was the only person who mentioned this problem, and as far as I can tell she never replied or sent in the requested information. So currently I consider this solved in the sense that it does not seem to be affecting people and there’s nothing for me to investigate.

Please e-mail me one of the problem mailboxes and a screenshot showing what it looks like on your Mac so that I can investigate this further.