SpamSieve Drone for MULTIPLE Accounts ???

Hi:

Has anyone set up SpamSieve to work as a drone for multiple (in my case just 2) accounts?

In the superb instructions for setting up a drone provided in the SpamSieve manual (section 5.5.7), it states “These instructions assume that you have a single IMAP account. If you have more than one, this sort of setup will still work, but it will be more complicated.”

I have SpamSieve working superbly as a drone with my MobileMe account on an old (10.4.11 1.25 GHz PPC with 256 MB DDR SDRAM) MacMini running 24/7, and now would love to use it as a drone for a second e-mail account as well.

Any detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated if anyone has already done this.

Thank you!

This thread may help. Basically, you would need to repeat the drone setup for each account and add a condition to each rule so that it only applies to messages from that account.

Will try this
Will work on option #2 from your 08-30-2006, 06:15 PM post and see what happens.

As always, thanks for the excellent support!

The Setting Up a Spam Filtering Drone section has been updated with instructions for multiple accounts.