Struggles with script

I just downloaded the demo and really want to try it given the praise heaped n it and my huge amounts of spam.

I am using OSX 10.3.9 and Entourage X 10.1.6. (And I’m v ignorant about apple scripts.)

I can’t get it set up because I can’t find a rule that says SpamSieve etc in the Entourage Script Menu Items folder. It is just a list to make events, notes or tasks or scripts. On opening any of these I get a lot of stuff with curvy brackets which looks way more complicated than anything you seem likely to expect.

So help please so I can try this out.
Thanks in advance

Abigail

There should be four SpamSieve items as shown here. If you don’t see them, then you need to click on SpamSieve’s icon in the Dock and then choose “Install Entourage Scripts” from the SpamSieve menu. After that, proceed to Step 5 where it shows how to create the rule in Entourage and then find the appropriate script file using the “Choose a File” dialog. It is never necessary to open a script file directly.

Thanks - that seems to be in palce and now I’ve trained it, so I watch with bated breath!