Feature request: Increase/Decrease Font size

I think the reason that I find myself wishing for these buttons more in EF than in many other apps is that as a sort of long-term storage device, many times I will import something to EF and then tweak it for readability—like getting rid of the ads or whatever. So many of the documents are multi-part things, with fonts of different sizes—the differences I’d like to keep, but still I’d like to be able to make them all bigger.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll try to get that into the next version.

Implementing zooming for text files instead of incremental font resizing might be a more document-friendly way of doing things (I know that I personally would prefer to leave the source document alone but still have control over how it looks on my end). What would truly be sweet would be if the program had a default zoom level that you could set for documents in general, but also remembered the zoom level for any given document if the user happened to change it.

I think both would be useful. Font resizing is much easier to implement, so it will come first.

In EagleFiler 1.1.4 I’ve added buttons and menu commands to increase and decrease the font size in Web views and rich text documents.

Perhaps font size changes could be enabled for Word documents too?

Sure, I’ll add that to the list.