Open Recent not working in 1.4.14

Since updating to 1.4.14, trying to use the Open Recent menu item results in an Import dialog box that indicates that No Library is Open and has as the only button option Cancel as the Import button is grayed out. The same Library opens fine when the Open Library menu item is used. Any idea how to fix this? Or is there a way to have the application open the last opened Library upon launch?

I’m not seeing this problem on my Mac, and I’ve heard no other reports of it. Which version of Mac OS X are you using? Do you see any difference using the Open Recent menu, the Drop Pad, or the Dock menu?

Yes, there is a preference for this.

Same Issue in 1.5.10
Noted this problem in 1.4 as well. I can have multiple libraries open, close all but one, and the Open Recent Menu is always empty.

Screengrab attached.

openrecentempty.png

Which version of Mac OS X are you using?

Do you see any difference using the Open Recent menu, the Drop Pad, or the Dock menu?

If you go to System Preferences > General, how many recent documents is it set to show?

No. Screengrab attached.

Don’t see an option to set number of entries. Screengrab attached.

I can open and close docs during a single session and nothing appears in any of these places. All of the screen grabs were taken after opening and closing three different libraries.

dockmenu.png

droppad.png

The setting is in System Preferences (in the Apple menu), not in EagleFiler’s preferences.

Where? I don’t have an EagleFiler Preference Pane in System Prefs. If there is supposed to be one, that explains a lot.

It’s in the General pane, since it applies to all applications.