Importing Adium chat transcripts

Apologies in advance if this is a daft question - I’m new to EagleFiler.

I’d like to import all my Adium chat transcripts into EagleFiler. The manual specifically says that Adium is supported, but when I try to ‘capture’ the log from within Adium’s chat transcript viewer, I get an error “EagleFiler does not support capturing from Adium”. What’s the best way to get the logs from Adium into EagleFiler?

Adium stores the logs in the folder:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adium 2.0/Users/Default/Logs

To import a log, select it in the Finder and press the capture key, or drag and drop it into EagleFiler.

Thanks for replying. The import has worked, but the actual logs appear to be the raw XML rather than just the conversation. The actual conversation text is in there, it’s just not very readable. Is this “working as designed”, or am I doing something wrong?

It looks like Adium has changed the format since the last time I used it. It used to store them in HTML, which EagleFiler was able to display nicely. EagleFiler doesn’t understand the custom XML format. Maybe it would be better to open the Chat Transcript Viewer, select the text that you want to import, and press Command-%.