Feature Request: Adjustable Tag Cloud Font Size

Hi,

I love the Tag Cloud, but find that the font size is small. When opening it, I get a large window, but it takes up only about 1/3 of it. It would be nice if there was an option to adjust the font size of the tags based upon the window size. Alternatively, if there was an option in the Preferences for the Tag Cloud font size. I presume it’s set using one of the options there, but I don’t want to change the other fonts, just the ones in the Tag Cloud.

+1 this request, and also would like to add one more request. The ability toe change colors too, the untagged (dimmed) is too faint. Would be cool if we had complete control over: Tagged, Untagged & Partially Tagged - with control over font style, color & size.

bob

Thanks for the suggestions. At present, the tag cloud font is controlled by the lists font in the preferences. I’ll look into making this more flexible.

Tag Cloud has "shrunk"

Recently reinstalled and my tag cloud has become minute. My font list prefs are all 11-14 points. Changes here don’t seem to effect the cloud list. I’ve attached a screen shot. I too would like to be able to change the font size by increasing the size of the cloud box.

Thanks Michael!

Starting in EagleFiler 1.5.6, the font size in the tag cloud automatically changes so that the tags fit in the window (and also use up all the available space). If you make the window bigger, the font size will increase.