EagleFiler 1.4.8

The following was posted on the EagleFiler blog:

EagleFiler 1.4.8 is now available. This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:

• Capturing a bookmark from NetNewsWire, OmniWeb, Safari, and WebKit Nightly is much faster because EagleFiler no longer goes online to download the contents of the page.
  • The records list now supports click-through. This means that it no longer takes two clicks to select a different record when one of the inspector windows has focus.
  • Added an optimization so that image files with custom icons can be displayed in the records list without having to ask Quick Look to generate a thumbnail.
  • Improved the library opening speed by reducing the time spent building the action menu.
  • The How can I access my library from multiple Macs? and How can I put my library on my iPhone? sections of the manual now discuss SugarSync.
  • Updated the How can I put my library on my iPhone? section of the manual to add a link to Apple’s new MobileMe iDisk app.
  • The Errors window now appears on all spaces.
  • EagleFiler no longer auto-opens the Errors window at launch if it was open at quit.
  • The crash reporter works better with pre-release versions of Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
  • The software updater now supports two-digit version numbers like “1.4.10”—just in case.
  • Made the progress window wider so that the text fits better.
  • Updated the links for Mailsmith’s new home.
  • Fixed a bug where EagleFiler’s auto-conversion from an RTF file to RTFD (e.g. when you pasted in an image) could overwrite a pre-existing RTFD file.
  • Fixed a bug where the Reply to Message command didn’t work properly with Entourage.
  • Fixed a bug where EagleFiler sometimes didn’t let you type a space in the Capture with options window.
  • Fixed a bug where the fields and text view in the Info
    inspector would lose keyboard focus when switching to another application. - Fixed a bug where editing in the records list wasn’t committed before switching to an inspector.
  • Fixed a bug where importing a .webloc file via drag and drop didn’t set the proper source URL.
  • Fixed a bug where the record viewer would not remain collapsed when resizing the window.
  • Fixed a bug where double-clicking on a column header in the records list would open the selected records.
  • Fixed a bug where, for the first Capture with options for a library, EagleFiler would suggest the “unread” tag even if the preferences were set not to mark new records as unread.
  • Fixed a bug where EagleFiler would report an error when importing an empty message from Apple Mail.