Apple Mail custom capture script

I am having a very basic problem creating a custom capture script for Apple Mail. It appears that EagleFiler is simply ignoring the custom script all together. I created a very simple script:

on capture()
	return {{|url|:"http://www.nytimes.com/"}}
end capture

I saved this script as com.apple.finder.scpt, then went to the finder, selected a file, and hit F1. The webpage for the NY Times was imported as expected.

Then I saved the exact same script as com.apple.mail.scpt, switched to Mail, selected a message and hit F1. This time EagleFiler imported the selected message in MBOX format as it would have if there were no custom script.

What am I not getting?

It’s working for me. However, please note that you may need to quit and re-launch EagleFiler after saving an override of a built-in capture script. If it’s already loaded a particular capture script, and that script hasn’t changed on disk, EagleFiler will continue to use it rather than searching every time for additional scripts.

However, please note that you may need to quit and re-launch EagleFiler after saving an override of a built-in capture script.

D’oh. I knew it must be something simple I was missing.

Thanks.