Thread: Bug Report: EF hangs on delete

Default Bug Report: EF hangs on delete

Ok, so, messing around with the best way to do something, I imported two web archives of the same page from Omniweb about a minute apart. I deleted one, then decided to actually drag the relevant text over, since I didn't want all the sidebar and comments stuff. (I know people have asked you if you could still populate the From field on a text drag, but you said that's impossible, right?)

I then saw that there was still another copy of that previous web archive, so I selected both the web archives (one in the Library folder, one in the Trash) and pressed 'delete' again. EF hung with the 'edit' menu hilighted. Here's a screenshot for illustration:

Quote Originally Posted by crux View Post
    I know people have asked you if you could still populate the From field on a text drag, but you said that's impossible, right?
    Right.

I then saw that there was still another copy of that previous web archive, so I selected both the web archives (one in the Library folder, one in the Trash) and pressed 'delete' again. EF hung with the 'edit' menu hilighted.
    I haven't been able to reproduce this problem on my Mac. If it happens again, please open Activity Monitor, select EagleFiler, and choose Sample Process. Then save the sample to a file and send it to me. This will tell me what it was doing during the hang.

Here's a screenshot for illustration:
    By the way, if you expand the "Additional Options" section, you can upload images directly to the forum instead of using ImageShack.