Error on some emails

Sometimes when I check some of the imported emails I get this error:

The body of this message could not be displayed because of an error: ValueError: NSInvalidArgumentException - *** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value

I only get this for a few of the imported emails.

Also, I’m using DevonThink for my creative writing research and I use the AI to get similar references for each document I peruse to help find links to other documents.

I use EF basically for just personal archiving purposes, i.e., email, scanned personal docs.

Is there a way that I can use EF in the same manner as DT? I ask because I like that EF seems to be updated quite frequently and DT seems to take a long time to implement certain things. The ease of use of importing in EF is superior to DT in my opinion.

Any suggestions? Apples to Oranges? Will there ever be a uni-fruit called Orapples? :wink:

Please export the e-mails for which this occurs and e-mail the file to me.

A feature to find similar documents is on my to-do list.

Thanks Mr. Tsai. I’ve already emailed you. And it’s great to hear that the other is on your Todo list.

This error is occurring because EagleFiler can’t find the font that you chose. You can work around it by going to the preferences and choosing different rich- and plain-text fonts. I’ll fix the next version of EagleFiler so that it handles this situation more gracefully.

This is fixed in EagleFiler 1.2.3.