tag cloud question

I’m a big fan of tags and was wondering if you might consider adding an option to switch between the source list show folders etc (the way it is now) and just a tags list?

I’m not quite sure what you mean. If you just want to see tags in the source list, you can click the triangle next to the Library source to close it and click the triangle next to the Tags source to open it. Then you’ll see a long list of tags.

I’m aware that people want a separate “tag cloud” display, but that doesn’t seem to be what you’re asking about here.

That what I’d like to see too. What I described though is an option to have the source list the way it is now, and to be able to have it show just the tag cloud/tag list. I saw something similar in Yep

It might be possible, instead of a real tag cloud, to sort the tags by the # of files tagged?

Another thing in this context, it would be nice to display the number of tags next to the tag.

Thanks for a great piece of software!

I’m planning to add that to the Tags inspector.

I’m not sure what you mean.

[quote="“Michael_Tsai,post:5,topic:8479”]

I’m not sure what you mean.[/QUOTE]

I meant the tags in the sidebar, if there would be a number next to them, like in mail.

E.g.
astrobiology ##
asteroids ##

This would also be nice for the ‘Unfiled’ smart folder, so the user knows what he has to sort.

Oh, you mean the number of records. This is on my to-do list.