import directly to a folder?

Maybe I’m missing something, but is there a way to import directly to a folder? Otherwise, I have to go an import then look under recently added smart folder and drag it to the right place. Be nice to be able to tell it where to go on the import.

J.

You can drag and drop onto the folder in the source list or, if the folder is selected, into the items list.

I’m thinking that when I have a window in an application open and I hit ‘F1’, I’d like to be able to direct it at that point.

Is that possible?

J

That’s not currently possible, but I’m working on it.

With EagleFiler 1.3 you can press Option-F1 to import directly into a particular folder.

Extend Capture with Options to other input modalities
Any plans to apply the powerful Options to input through drag-and-drop or the Drop Pad?

I haven’t decided yet.

Any news on this? What I like with Together is that you have this “Options” dialogue even when you add text via the service-menue.

Or what about adding a “Capture the selected text” feature (instead of capture the whole page as it is now)?

The current plan is to make the Options window universally available.

Great! Thanks!

Any news on this much desired issue?

I’m working on it.

With EagleFiler 1.5 you can hold down the Option key when importing (via drag and drop, the Drop Pad, etc.) to have it show the Options window.