spamsieve not working?

hello, dont get me wrong, spamsieve is a life saver but i upgraded my powerbook to a macbook and reinstalled everything including spamsieve. but this time i cant get it to filter anything.

im using a macbook with 10.5.1 and the latest version of spamsive, i believe i have followed all steps (its no the first time i install spamsieve) and i cant get it to work.

spam will come to my inbox and they will not be filtered and moved to the spam folder i created. also when i manually try to mark a msg as spam it will not move it, change color or mark it as spam. just the menu in the menubar will flash.

any suggestions on what might be wrong?

thanx again.

Yes, there is a FAQ about this. If you can’t get it to work, please post more information and screenshots.

hello again, thanx for the quick reply.
i read the faq but i cant seem to find the problem

so i will recap.

10.5.1, spamsieve 2.6.5. apple mail 3.1.spamsieve seems to be correctly installed but other than that there is so other activity, automatic nor manual training.

attached i have the rule and the log.

thanx

Is your SpamSieve rule at the top of the list? Do you see the SpamSieve commands in Mail’s Message menu?

Your log file is practically empty. Perhaps it was reset this morning and you have an older log file archived that you could e-mail to spamsieve@c-command.com?

Do you see any errors from Mail or SpamSieve in the All Messages section of the Console application?

the log file is empty since it is a brand new mac, brand new installation,
no other rules only the spamsieve.
i have a few error from mail with the dominant one being “An exception was thrown during execution of an NSScriptCommand…” i have emailed these errors to the email u posted.

The problem was that the SpamSieve application file that nassosc had installed was damaged. Downloading and installing a fresh copy of the SpamSieve application and the Apple Mail plug-in got it working again.

thank u once again! excellent work!