Triggering processing of "To import" folder?

As far as I can see, there seems to be no way to do this, but it would be useful if it were possible to tell EagleFiler to go check the “To import” folder immediately.

I’ve started using this folder by saving documents directly in there (then closing the document), but then I have to kind of wait around until EagleFiler decides to poll the “To import” folder again before I can re-open it (now from within the EagleFiler library) to continue editing. It would be great if I could just go to EagleFiler and hit some menu item to process the import folder right away, so I can then get on with the editing.

I didn’t see any menu options or anything I understood in the Applescript dictionary that might be able to do this (though if I missed it and it’s already possible, all the better!). Is this a feature that could be added?

At present, the only way to trigger this is to close the library and then open it. I agree that it would make sense to add this type of feature.

With EagleFiler 1.3, EagleFiler checks the To Import folder when you bring the EagleFiler application to the front.