The following was posted on the DropDMG blog:
Version 3.0.6 of DropDMG is now available. This is a free update for owners of DropDMG 3.0 that includes the following enhancements:
- Fixed a bug where the command-line tool and Automator would time out during long disk imaging operations.
- Fixed a bug where disk images with layouts sometimes ended up with too short a window.
- Fixed a bug where creating a disk image with a layout would sometimes fail if DropDMG was running with root access.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when verifying a folder containing circular symlinks.
- Improved the error message when the chosen destination folder isn’t writable.
- Improved the German localization.