SpamSieve 2.8.5

The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:

SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.8.5. This is a free update that includes the following changes:

• Improved SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
  • Improved compatibility with the Thunderbolt MacBook Pros and pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
  • Freron Software’s MailMate now workswith SpamSieve, as described in the Setting Up MailMate section of the manual.
  • Whitelisting Previous Recipients now works with MicrosoftOutlook 2011.
  • The Train as Good
    command can now move spam messages out ofthe spam folder when running a localized version of MicrosoftOutlook 2011. - SpamSieve’s Apple Mail plug-in helper now runs as 64-bit on MacOS X 10.6, where possible, to prevent input manager haxies from interfering with the training commands.
  • Added a workaround to prevent SpamSieve from hanging if the address book database is damaged.
  • Clarified the text in the Welcome
    and Purchase windows. - Improved the instructions for using Microsoft Outlook and Entourage with Exchange accounts.
  • Updated the Setting Up Postbox section of the manual.
  • Made various improvements to the documentation.
  • Updated the Danish and Spanish localizations.

Supporting SpamSieve
Micheal;

I’ve been using SpamSieve for about six or seven years. Way back when I paid for it, and you’ve given me many years of updates for no additional cost.

This is amazing value for the money. So what I want to know is this - how can I support you recently as a “thank you” and incentive to keep this great product available?

Thanks for your early support of SpamSieve. Version 3.0 will be a paid upgrade (50% discount for owners of previous versions), or if you want to send a “thank you” now you can do so via PayPal to paypal@c-command.com.

Oh version 3, ?? any hints about functionnality
or is it just to adjust to Mac os Lion

When will it be released, ball part ?

And yes you have a great product

Thanks

The intent is for 3.0 to include lots of new features and refinements. Sorry, but I don’t want to discuss the release schedule.