Mail.app Missing Keystroke

I use SS with Mail.app and all of a sudden the keystroke (command control s) has been removed from my Train as Spam item. I can still train items using the menu item but cannot use the keystroke. However, the train as good keystroke (command control g) works fine. Any ideas on how I recreate the keystroke? Not sure what I did to remove the keystroke and can’t think of anything specifically that might have done it.

Sorry if this is a redundant question. I searched the forums and didn’t find an answer.

Thanks for your help.

Are you using MailTags or another utility that might also be registering that keyboard shortcut? You can assign a new one using the Keyboard pane of System Preferences.

Nice call. I am using MailTag and have been for some time. I guess whatever keystroke that is in mailtag hasn’t ever been something I needed and when I installed the update for it a couple of weeks ago, it must have taken over the keystroke I use in SS. Thanks so much for your quick response. Have a great one.

In any case, in the final version of MailTags the shortcut will be changed to not interfere with SpamSieve.