All mail is going into my spam folder

I just upgraded to Mac OS 10.6. All of my mail is going into my SPAM folder. I am running spam sieve 2.7.7. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this.

Please see the Why is every message going to the Spam mailbox? page.

Same problem here!
Hi have used SpamSieve since a while without any issue, but have been experiencing exactly the same problem since updating to 10.6, on two different machines. I also went through the points described in:

http://c-command.com/spamsieve/manual-ah/why-is-every-message-go

to no avail :frowning:
I think the problem is that, with very few exceptions, SpamSieve is not actually automatically started when Mail receives a message… so of course all messages remain in the Spam folder. I’m not exactly sure why this happens, but this is definitely the cause if you have set “Quit when mail client quits” under the “Advanced” tab of SpamSieve’s Preferences. So, a workaround is to unset this option, and have SpamSieve running all the time by adding it to your Login Items using System Preferences. Obviously not the best option, but still…

Now the question is, why does Mail fail to start SpamSieve when it receives a message? This happens 100% of the time when I wake my computers from sleep, for instance.

This is very unusual. Please send me an e-mail, and I’ll try to get some more information from you to figure out what’s happening.