HowTo: make a specific rule

I would like to make a rule (or whatever it is called) that does following:

If account = aaa@bbb.cc
then
if sender contains (“aaa” or “bbb” or “ccc” …)
then
this mail is not spam
else
this mail IS spam
endif
endif

So only account “aaa@bbb.cc” needs to be checked and everything is defined as spam (or somehow selected) that does not have certain keywords in the sender address.

I’ve tried to setup this in mail as a rule but do not succeed and hope that Spamsieve is able to do it.

All help is appreciated.

It sounds like you don’t want SpamSieve to do any analysis of the messages from this account, so I would handle these messages entirely in Mail. Depending on the other rules that you have, I see two ways of setting this up in Mail. The first way:

Rule 1: If Account Is Not aaa@bbb.cc and conditions1
Rule 2: If Account Is Not aaa@bbb.cc and conditions2
Rule 3: If Account Is Not aaa@bbb.cc and conditions3
Rule 4: If Account Is Not aaa@bbb.cc Then Stop evaluating rules
Rule 5: If sender contains “aaa” or sender contains “bbb” or sender contains “ccc” Then Stop evaluating rules
Rule 6: If Message Type is Mail Then Move Message to mailbox “aaa@bbb.cc Spam”

The second way:

Rule 1: If Account Is aaa@bbb.cc and sender contains “aaa” Then Stop evaluating rules
Rule 2: If Account Is aaa@bbb.cc and sender contains “bbb” Then Stop evaluating rules
Rule 3: If Account Is aaa@bbb.cc and sender contains “ccc” Then Stop evaluating rules
Rule 4: If Account Is aaa@bbb.cc Move Message to mailbox “aaa@bbb.cc Spam”
Rule 5: conditions1
Rule 6: conditions2
Rule 7: conditions3

This indeed sounds as the way to do it. Thanks very much!!!

(I had been trying all sorts of rules but clearly was searching in the wrong way and again it is proven that solutions are often simple)