- Fixed a regression that could cause a crash when creating a disk image with a layout on Mac OS X 10.10 or earlier.
- Fixed a regression where the System Fonts pop-up menu didn’t work.
- The new Save Diagnostic Report… command in the Help menu provides an easier way of recording error logs and other information to send to technical support (requires macOS 10.12).
- Updated the Burn… and Signing sections of the manual.
- DropDMG now removes the Show Tab Bar menu item and associated functionality on macOS 10.12, since they don’t make sense for its user interface.
- Worked around a problem with unexpected title bar accessory views.
- Fixed a bug where DropDMG could incorrectly log an error about the Mac App Store receipt.
- Improved the logging code.
- Updated to Xcode 8.1.
DropDMG 3.4.4 works with Mac OS X 10.6.8 through macOS 10.12. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.
Update (2016-12-09): DropDMG 3.4.4 has been submitted to the Mac App Store.
Update (2016-12-12): DropDMG 3.4.4 is now available from the Mac App Store.