Version 2.9.11 of SpamSieve is now available. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Works with the Mail Update for Mavericks 1.0. It is recommended that you update to SpamSieve 2.9.11 before installing the Mail update. If you’ve updated Mail first, and you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu.
- Added a workaround for some rare cases where SpamSieve’s commands were not showing in Apple Mail’s Message menu.
- Updated the Apple Mail - Discard Spam script.
- Added some defensive coding to protect against a bug in _NSDispatchData that could cause a crash on Mavericks.
- Made various updates and improvements to the manual.
SpamSieve 2.9.11 works with Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.9 and requires an e-mail client. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.