- Fixed a bug where DropDMG would fail with a permissions error when creating a disk image with a custom icon of a root-owned file, e.g. a purchase from the Mac App Store.
- Fixed a bug where, in rare cases, DropDMG could not create a disk image if a file with its preferred temporary name already existed.
- Fixed a bug creating images in .cdr format with custom icons or layouts.
- Clarified the description of .cdr disk image format.
- Adjusted the help page titles to fit better in the menu and search results.
For information about previous releases of DropDMG, please see the version history.